Join the friendly team at
Bear in Mind Psychology
We are seeking experienced, warm and passionate psychologists to join our friendly team. If you are looking for an exceptional working environment with freedom to develop, learn and make a meaningful contribution, we would love to hear from you!
What We Offer
Bear in Mind Psychology is a child and adolescent focused clinic, with a special interest in assessment and intervention for young minds experiencing metal health, developmental or learning difficulties.
We have established a reputation for providing the highest level of care for our clients within our unique, evidence-based, collaborative care framework.
We provide a professional and supportive team environment, routine individual and group supervision with both internal and external supervisors, access to a library of standardised assessments and a welcoming consulting space equipped with all the resources required to deliver a services to your clients.
We value team culture
At Bear in Mind Psychology we pride ourselves on our team culture and are passionate about finding the right fit. We are looking for someone with similar attitude, values and passion that we have for working with children and families. We want someone who feels satisfied, energised and fulfilled by their work and keen to contribute to the positive and genuine experience of our team.
Educational and Developmental Psychologist or Clinical/Generalist Psychologist (with experience in Child and Adolescent psychology)
Bear in Mind Psychology is a child and adolescent focused clinic, with a special interest in assessment and intervention for young minds experiencing metal health, developmental or learning difficulties. We have a deep sense of purpose for the impact of our work and look forward to welcoming a like-minded colleague who shares our vision and values, to join our team.
About the role
- Full registration with AHPRA, eligible for a Medicare provider number and ABN.
- Hold professional membership (i.e APS, AAPI etc).
- Familiar with ethics and best practice regarding working with young children, families and teens.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Continue to develop skills and ongoing professional development.
- Experience providing evidence-based intervention for children and families (ie ACT, CBT, Behaviour therapy, Solution focused therapy, Strengths based therapy, Play Therapy).
- Experience with psychometric and diagnostic assessments (ADOS -2, CARS, WISC-5, WIAT-III, Conners-3, ABAS etc).
- Organisation and implementation children and adolescent therapeutic groups.
- Training in Secret Agent Society (SAS).
- Training in parenting programs such as Circle of Security, Tuning into Kids, PPP and/or 1, 2, 3 Magic.